A Complete Quran app with Al-Quran Ayats in multiple languages with meaning, Mp3 Quran recitation by over 50 reciters or Qaris and Audio translation in over 50 world languages.
User Provided Information
we do not ask any user informations like your name, email address, age, user name, password and other registration information.
By downloading this application, you agree to our terms of service https://42matters.com/tos
In return for some of the premium features of Al Quran Mp3 - 50 Reciters & Translation you may choose to be a peer on the Luminati network. By doing so you agree to have read and accepted the terms of service of the Luminati SLA. You may opt out of the network from settings
Automatically Collected Information
We use Admob for ADS. Admob need internet persmission to show ads. It may collect some device informations. We do not use any kind of user information or save it.
We do not collect any Geo location.
- RabbiApps respects your privacy rights and recognizes the importance of protecting any information collected about you.
- RabbiApps do not collect any personal user data. RabbiApps may use tools or third-party analytics software to collect and use certain non-personal data that does not enable us to identify you (we track only data such as: device type, mobile device software, data carrier, ...).
- RabbiApps uses Firbase and Google Analytics to analyze anonymous aggregated usage data for our applications.
- Advertisers who serve ads may use technology which can uniquely identify mobile devices to deliver better target messages and control number of times you get an Add. Add Networks may access your unique device identifier through their own technologies and use it to target advertising to you.
- Advertisers make available links through advertisements or otherwise enabling you to access third party sites, tools or games. Please note that, while using such sites, tools or games, you are not affiliated with or controlled by us.
- RabbiApps applications use Google AdMob ads as primary ad service.
- We use 3rd party libraries to monetize app data audiences.
Which permissions are used in this app?
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS" />
<uses-permission android:name="com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE" />
<uses-permission android:name="com.myntra.android.permission.C2D_MESSAGE" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.VIBRATE" />
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
We do not collect any data from any user.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com